What we do
We win campaigns
Click here to find out more about our methodology:
Essential Media Communications exists to help the organisations we believe in win campaigns.
We execute our campaigns by devising and deploying winning strategies that use our diverse range of skills in:
- member and public research
- media and issues management skills
- member communications
- cutting edge digital and online campaigning
- and fundraising and member-recruitment
These tools allow us to plan and execute winning campaigns that:
- shift public opinion
- change government policy
- deliver great bargaining outcomes
- improve member communications
- to build stronger organisations
We know our approach works because when organisations work with EMC they win:
- With the ACTU we drove the Howard Government out of power with the Your Rights at Work campaign
- With the AEU we secured billions of dollars in federal funding
- With The Wilderness Society we have stared down Gunns as they attempt to destroy the Tasmanian wilderness
- With Australians for Affordable Housing we got affordable housing onto the national political agenda
- And with the Kimberley Land Council we are developing a new model of indigenous development.
We are proud of the work we do and the people we work with.
But most of all we are motivated to win the campaigns that make Australia a better place.