If bought online in last 12 months -
Q. Which of the following products have you purchased on-line from Australian or overseas companies in last 12 months?
|Purchased from Australian companies||Purchased from overseas companies||Not purchased|
|Music and video||36%||19%||52%|
|Clothing and shoes||37%||18%||54%|
|Computers and computer accessories||35%||19%||55%|
|Wine and food||27%||4%||70%|
* Note – percentages are based on the respondents who said they bought online in the last 12 months.
Of those who had bought online, the most common purchases were books (50%), music and video (48%) clothing and shoes (46%) and computers and accessories (45%).
Respondents were more likely to buy products online from Australian companies – for most products, they were about twice as likely to buy from Australian companies as from overseas companies.
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue