Q. How would you rate the performance of the Prime Minister Julia Gillard during the recent visit by US President Barack Obama?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
Overall, the Prime Minister’s performance during the recent visit by US President Barack Obama was rated positively.
38% rated her performance during the recent visit by US President Barack Obama as good and 23% rated it poor. 31% thought it was average.
76% of Labor voters and 51% of Greens voters rated it good, while 42% of Liberal/National voters rated it poor and 37% rated it as average.
43% of women rated her performance goods compared to 33% of men.
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue