Q. Which party do you think is best to handle each of the following issues?
|Making the big decisions for the nations future||28%||41%||5%||26%|
|Managing the economy in uncertain economic times||30%||44%||2%||24%|
|Delivering basic services like health and education||34%||36%||5%||25%|
|Investing in infrastructure including road rail and broadband||34%||36%||2%||28%|
|Supporting Australian industries to provide jobs||33%||39%||3%||25%|
|Reducing government spending so money can be returned back to taxpayers||21%||46%||3%||29%|
|Ensuring that all Australians benefit from Australia’s wealth||31%||34%||6%||29%|
|Providing support to the most disadvantaged||34%||27%||9%||29%|
The Liberal Party was considered substantially better than Labor at making the big decisions for the nations future (41% to 28%), managing the economy in uncertain economic times (44%/30% ) and reducing Government spending so money can be retuned back to taxpayers (46%/21%).
They were also considered a little better at supporting Australian industries to provide jobs (39%/33%). The Labor Party was considered a little better at providing support to the most disadvantaged (34%/27%) and the two parties scored similarly on delivering basic services like health and education, investing in infrastructure including road rail and broadband and ensuring that all Australians benefit from Australia’s wealth.
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue