Q. Do you think the Labor Government should run its full term until 2013 when the next Federal election is due or should a new election be held now?
|5 Sept 11||5 Dec 11||Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|Should run to 2013||40%||47%||48%||80%||19%||82%|
|Should hold election now||48%||41%||41%||12%||73%||11%|
48% think that the Labor Government should be allowed to run its full term through to 2013 and 41% think a new election should be held. This is very similar to the results of this question when last asked in early December. Views closely follow voting voting intentions.
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue