Q. The Federal Government plans to build a National Broadband Network over the next few years. How important do you think it is for Australia to build a National Broadband Network?
Over half (65%) of people surveyed think that the National Broadband Network (NBN) is very/quite important for Australia, 26% think it is not so important/not at all important and 8% don’t know.
Labor voters were more likely to think it is very/quite important (75%) while Coalition voters were more likely to think it is not so important/not at all important (36%). 60% of Coalition voters think the NBN is very/quite important for Australia.
People living in capital cities were slightly more likely than those living in regional areas to think the NBN is very/quite important for Australia (66% v 63%).
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue