Q. How important is the issue of the carbon pricing scheme in deciding which party you would vote for?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|A little important||21%||25%||16%||18%|
|Not at all important||13%||18%||12%||8%|
30% say that the carbon pricing scheme is very important to their voting decision and 29% say it is somewhat important. Liberal/National voters are more likely to consider it very important (39%).
The carbon pricing issue is more important to those who are opposed than those who support it. 68% of those who oppose the scheme say it is very/somewhat important compared to 58% of those who support it.
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue