Q. And should the following groups receive more or less benefit from the current boom in minerals exports or is the current benefit they receive about right?
|Should benefit more||Should benefit less||Current benefit about right||Don’t know|
|Mining company shareholders||12%||28%||41%||18%|
|Mining company executives||4%||57%||21%||18%|
A majority of respondents think there should be more benefits to all Australians (68%) and regional communities (58%). A majority also believe there should be less benefit to mining company executives (57%) and foreign companies (56%).
75% of Labor voters, 65% of Liberal/National voters and 84% of Greens voters think all Australians should benefit more.
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue