Q. Thinking about the Federal Parliament, how much difference do you think there is between the policies of the Labor Party and the Liberal Party?
8 Nov 10
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens|
|Very little difference||29%||21%||20%||13%||29%|
|A lot of difference||19%||31%||32%||44%||15%|
21% of respondents think that there is very little difference between the policies of the Labor and Liberal parties. This is less than in November 2010 (29%). 39% of respondents think that there is some difference and 31% think there is a lot of difference (up from 19% in November last year).
Green voters (29%) were more likely to think that there is little difference.
There is little difference between the responses by gender or state.
Those aged 65+ were the most likely to think that there is a lot of difference between the policies of Labor and the Liberal parties (55%).
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue