Q. Who do you think was most to blame for the grounding of all Qantas planes last weekend – Qantas management or the workers?
|Total||Vote Labor||Vote Lib/Nat||Vote Greens||Regular air travellers|
41% think Qantas management were most to blame for the grounding, 20% blamed the Qantas workers and 31% think both were equally to blame.
42% of regular air travellers blamed Qantas management and 27% blamed Qantas workers. Apart from Liberal/National voters, all groups were more likely to blame management over workers.
Two Party Preferred: 05 March 12
Subscribe to receive the Essential Report
in your email each week
Search the Essential Report
- Chhoun Taing on Australia’s Best Prime Minister
- A Smarter Way To Police Pokies | Charters Towers E-village on Pokies Legislation
- One more promise to break « essentialvision.com.au on Return to Surplus
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Opinion of NBN
- Green-baiting and the art of product differentiation « essentialvision.com.au on Importance of Climate Change Issue